ABOUT SUPPORTIVE HOUSING
National Equity Fund® understands that affordable housing with services that help those who face the most complex challenges is an innovative and proven solution. Supportive housing improves employment, mental and physical health and helps people live with stability, autonomy and dignity. And it helps build better communities by improving neighborhood safety and beautifying city blocks with new or rehabilitated properties.
Our supportive housing professionals are experts in the planning and operation that goes into these developments. They are knowledgeable about government programs and are experienced advocates for the most vulnerable individuals and families.
We recognize the growing need for affordable supportive housing as well as the ever-increasing type of people affected and that’s why we invest in projects that impact a wide-range of populations.
- Chronically mentally ill
- Homeless veterans and veterans’ families
- Recovering substance abusers
- Homeless youth
- Emancipated youth aging out of foster care
- Re-entry housing for ex offenders
- Women and homeless women with children
- People living with HIV/AIDS
- Homeless families
- Grandparents raising grandchildren
- Developmentally disabled